Friday, April 23, 2010

First Post!

As my interest in photography has grown in to a full fledged hobby, I thought I would find another outlet to share my photograhs.

I have always been interested in photos. My house is full of other people's pictures. I have always enjoyed seeing different things and places I had never seen before. But, my daughter is the reason I stepped from in front of the pictures to behind the camera. Seeing her grow so quickly, I wanted to capture as much as possible. My interestests have now grown into nature and landscape photography.

It has now been 6 months since I first picked up a Digital SLR camera. I now take it with me whenever I leave the house. I am getting to see my city and community more because I make special trips to places I would have never gone by myself. It has opened my eyes to a different way of viewing the world.

I look forward to sharing what I see with those interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment